Thursday, November 28, 2013

Crochet Art?? Yey!!

I made a Google search for crochet art today and I wasn't disappointed!! :0...These people are so in love with crochet and so so much better than me that I can't wait to be like them!! Oh these wonderful pictures and creations and magnificent imaginations and creative expressions!... My eyes was just so full of 'em and my heart just burst with excitement when I saw these pictures....Here...take your share.... (♥♥,)..Oh by the way, just click the links of the pictures to know more about each one of them...OK....

image from:: craftstylish.com


image from:: http://www.xaxor.com


 

image from:: mysticmedusa.com

image from:: weaveandwonder.com



image from:: ganoksin.com

image from:: streetartutopia.com

image from:: craftstylish.com


image from:: bumpstop.com

image from:: deviantart.com


image from:: mamamia.com.au



image from:: arttherapyblog.com


image from:: www.kingsoleil.com

image from:: highstreetculture.com

My journey to the crochet world is getting exciting every moment...There are always new things to learn and discover. If you think that crochet is just for clothing and fashion, you're wrong. From these pictures I learned that crocheting plus artistry plus purpose can lead to a grand and unique masterpiece that can contribute to the history of arts, society, and awareness to social or environmental issues. Some of the pieces here are made up of recycled materials, some are made by real artists that has great passion for this type of art works. For me they are great inspiration and my love for this new found passion grew in my heart. I can't wait to make my own masterpiece!

♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment