Sunday, January 19, 2014

Crochet Shares

Today I'll share 3 things::



So here they are....


First Share

Links on how to read crochet charts or diagrams

These pages helped me learn how to read crochet diagrams and I still refer to them every time I encounter new crochet symbols in a chart. Hope this will help you too...

 

Second Share

Here's a link to Lucy of Attic24's tutorial about How to Join Squares As You Go. I have learned so much from her and have made and finished my first pillow case. I like this technique as well better than other styles for joining squares. Furthermore, I still need to learn how to sew... In short, I don't have any choice... Hahahahha!! (>‿◠)✌ 

 image from:: Attic24

The pillow case I made::


                                 

Third Share

Yey! And still counting...
Call me anything you want...But I still like to open my heart and let you know how I felt about this.... You might even say:: Whaaattt?? You're too shallow. Too easy to please... But I am... And at least I'm happy... The most important thing is that I celebrated with the people who loved me and continually supports me on my new found passion in life... Enough reason for me to discover new things from the crochet world and create something to inspire others as well.....  (◡‿◡✿)

How about you, what are you celebrating today?

♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment