Thursday, December 5, 2013

Riding with Christmas

As I was browsing some Facebook and blog posts, I noticed that everyone was already on Christmas spirit....except me...Although I managed to create a small diy Christmas decor (a bouquet of dried flowers put in an old wine bottle and decorated with small sparkling diy stars), i just think that it's not sinking in. So to boost my yuletide spirits, I decided to collect crochet and diy Christmas projects from some of my blog list that provided free patterns and ideas....

So here they are.....

DIY Holiday Ornaments From Silk Flower = A very cute Christmas ornamental design from Creme de la Craft


Little Christmas Socks = pattern from My Recycled Bags and you can download at Ravelry


Christmas Wreath = this wreath is so colorful I don't want to take my eyes off it. Lucy (my fave crocheter :) ) is the creator of this wonderful project. Check it out on her blog at Attic24.....


Holiday Hats = pattern from I'm Hooked!


Santa's Mug Cozy = I love coffee and I think I'll add this project to my list for next year... :) Find the pattern for this at Yarnspirations....


Snowflake Holiday Card = download and create this pattern to add some winter touch to your Christmas cards. Available for download at Red Heart.....


Crochet Jar Cozies = this and many more Christmas goodies you can find in Red Heart.....


Glittery Crochet Stars = add glitters to your wrapped gifts for Christmas with this very easy to do Christmas project from Moogly.....


 ✿ Vintage Christmas Candy Boxes = if you're a sweet tooth like me then I think you'll love this diy Christmas project that you can find at Favecrafts website.....

  

Holly Holiday Cards = if you're no longer sending Christmas cards I think this one would be a fun reminder...Read how to make it from Craftstylish.....


OK...I think I'm gonna stop here now....There are tons of ideas out there that I think are now flooding my brain....I think I'm gonna dream about them....I'm so overwhelmed, the word CHRISTMAS blinking on my face.... I hope this post will help you get one idea to add to your Christmas diy list.... I'm tired.... 

Fin....

♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment