Monday, November 18, 2013

Baby Steps

I'm still naive in this blogging world. I had a hard time looking for a theme that will suite my taste and imagination. In my page viewing, I noticed that most blogs have their own style and unique designs. I hope to see that in my blog in the future too. Right now, the settings from Blogger would suffice. I would also like to add my favorite blogs here. I will research about it later. I was excited when I have successfully added the Bloglovin app. It's so cute! ♥

Yesterday I posted my super cute crocheted coin purse on my Facebook wall. A lot of my friends liked it. (>‿◠)✌ And a friend even requested for an order! I can't believe it! I was so over excited... She asked me to make her a purple lace scarf. My only problem now is to get the yarn. I can't wait to buy and make one! But time is of the essence.


If Santa will ask me for a gift this Christmas, I would ask for a stash of yarn! ☺ Cause I would need a lot if I would want to start a business in this new found passion. And I mean, I really want to make a business out of this passion! ♥

And so...I'm so excited and all. I can't wait to start!
 ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment